You need to be free to move in the saddle, even when you’re layered up for cold weather. That’s why we put a ton of thought into strategically placing the stretch panels along this jacket’s sides and articulating the shoulders specifically for riding. The insulated poly-loft houndstooth quilting and flattering athletic design make this an ideal, bulk-free layer, with cozy, brushed fleece inside next to your skin and an extra-tall collar to snug in the heat.
- Signature Kerrits quilt design is insulated with poly-loft fill for lightweight, wind resilient, bulk-free warmth
- Engineered with stretch side panels thoughtfully placed for optimal mobility, articulation and riding comfort
- Shaped, athletic design with flattering seams and riders cut hem
- Full-zip front with two secure zip pockets
- Tall collar helps retain heat and keep you warm
- Wash cold, tumble dry low