REDINGOTE is a brand new equestrian lifestyle brand that is introducing an innovative concept to the technical outerwear market. REDINGOTE has created a jumpsuit that is not only waterproof, breathable and insulated, but feminine, flattering and on-trend.
When cold weather arrives equestrians typically rely on multiple layers to keep them warm while tacking up, working in the barn, or coaching students. Additionally, any riders who participate in horse shows spend a lot of time hanging out before and after they go into the show ring. REDINGOTEs jumpsuit provides one simple yet highly functional piece of clothing that keeps riders warm, dry and clean throughout their day.
There is no shortage of special features thoughtfully designed for horse owners and riders, including storage components for crops and spurs, multiple exterior and interior pockets and leg zippers that open to the thigh.
Color: Blue Nights
DESIGNS AND FEATURES:
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- Zippers on the legs allow you to put on and take off while wearing boots
- Cinched waistline for a feminine fit
- Double storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a wipe-able horse treat pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs when not in use
- Meant to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Available in Regular and Short inseams ( <---- See Size Chart )