Ever leave your tidy tote in a grooming area, only to come back from riding to find it an ugly mess? Whether dust from sweeping, gobs of hair from shedding or somebody clipping, it seems everybody’s junk gets into your clean box. Or your good scissors grow legs and disappear.
In trailers, totes get stacked on piles of equipment that shift around and things fall out you won’t find for a week. At shows, right when you want to look your best, they get filthy when people throw hay or dump shavings, or sit ringside in clouds of dust.
Our covers look polished and professional, in your custom colors. Dress up your ringside tote at shows. Order extras for your separate totes for first aid kit, wash stall supplies, or stud kit/farrier tools. People will notice.
- Generously sized to fit over multiple tall bottles
- Fits all standard sizes of plastic tote boxes
- Snug elasticized bottom stretches for quick on and off
- Velcro tab at tote handle opening keeps everything inside
- Looks great embroidered for show awards