REDINGOTE is a brand new equestrian lifestyle
brand that is introducing an innovative concept to the technical outerwear
market. REDINGOTE has created a jumpsuit that is not only waterproof,
breathable and insulated, but feminine, flattering and on-trend. The Rain Suit
will keep you dry when the temperature does not require insulation.
When cold weather arrives equestrians
typically rely on multiple layers to keep them warm while tacking up, working
in the barn, or coaching students. Additionally, any riders who participate in
horse shows spend a lot of time hanging out before and after they go into the
show ring. REDINGOTEs jumpsuit provides one simple yet highly functional piece
of clothing that keeps riders warm, dry and clean throughout their day.
There is no shortage of special features
thoughtfully designed for horse owners and riders, including storage components
for crops and spurs, multiple exterior and interior pockets and leg zippers
that open to the thigh.
Color: Blue Nights, Caviar or Rum Raisin for the Insulated Jumpsuit, Pure Black for
the Rain Jumpsuit.
DESIGNS AND FEATURES:
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation - winter style only
- Zippers on the legs allow you to put on and take off
while wearing boots
- Cinched waistline for a feminine fit - rainsuit only
- Double storm flap secured by magnets blocks wind and
- Secure pockets, including a wipe-able horse treat
pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs when not in use
- Meant to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Oversized roll-away hood fits over a riding helmet
- Helmet visor flips backward and secures with a magnet
to convert to a standard sized hood
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Available in Regular and Short inseams ( See Size Chart