The Bucas Quilts are a super versatile stable rug that can be used on their own or as an extra layer underneath a Bucas turnout or Bucas stable rug. The Quilt Neck is available to complete the Quilt and is sold separately.
Available with either 300g or 150g of insulation and two different linings. SD, Stay-dry lining which can be put on a wet horse and the Stay-dry material will wick the moisture quicker from the horses skin helping to dry the horse quicker and SF, Silk-feel lining which helps prevent rubbing and keeps the coat silky smooth.
The Bucas Quilt Big Neck is a great rug for stallions and breeds of horses that tend to be wider across the shoulders like Friesians, Andalusian and Draughts.
• Oxford Polyester outer
• Available in 150g & 300g fill insulation
• T-bar with Snap-lock closure
• Silk-feel(SF) or Stay-dry(SD) lining available
• Shoulder darts
• Cross surcingles
• Silk-feel lining on shoulders to help prevent rubs
• Attachments for leg straps
• Fillet string
• Attachment for Quilt Neck
• Attachment points for use with Bucas turnouts or stable rugs
The Bucas Quilt offers unbeatable flexibility. The Bucas Quilt Combi Neck has 150 grams of fill and a quilted silky lining. Made with 600D outer material for added durability.